TOVINI TEL is proud to introduce to small, medium and large business VOIP Unified Communications with 3CX Software IP PBX
FOR a 3CX VOIP PHONE DEMO, CALL US AT (403) 668-8627 or TOLL FREE AT 1 (888) 248-6658
Take a look at the brochure and start reaping the benefits of 3CX!
3CX is a software-based, open standard, IP PBX that offers complete Unified Communications features, out of the box. As an affordable software-based solution 3CX makes installation, management and maintenance ever so easy while at the same time offering your business a number of benefits, including:
- Easy to Install & Manage 3CX Management Console
- 3CX Slash those telco bills by using SIP trunks / VoIP providers
- 3CX Boost Productivity with Unified Communications: Presence, Chat
- 3CX Mobility: Work from anywhere with the Android and iOS clients
- 3CX Integrated Video Conferencing using WebRTC
- 3CX Improve Customer Service: Click2Call & CRM integration
- 3CX Install on premise: Virtualized on a Server or on a low cost MiniPC
- 3CX Deploy in the Cloud on Google Cloud or OVH and stay in control
Reduce your Phone Bill by 80%
Remote workers or employees on the go can call free of charge. Connect remote offices, improve communication, and make interoffice phone calls free. International DIDs and IP Telephony allow customers to call you cheaply and increase customer satisfaction.
- Connect remote offices – eliminate interoffice call charges
- Teleworkers or traveling sales people make free office calls
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks
- Leverage WebRTC & reduce 800 number phone bills
Unified Communications Made Easy
Presence, Fax & Voice Mail to email, web conferencing and instant messaging are child’s play for 3CX. With the integrated 3CX softphone and smartphone clients, users automatically get access to advanced unified communications features – without needing to learn separate software – features that are normally charged extra for by other PBX vendors.
See Presence of Colleagues
The ability to view the status of other colleagues (“Presence”) is a great time saver avoiding unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags and makes managing and working with remote employees easier than ever. Need some quiet time to finish a project? Customize your status and prevent any annoying disturbances.
- Eliminate expensive voice mail tags
- Avoid unnecessary call transfers that irritate customers
- Visible from all 3CX clients: Mac, Windows, iOS & Android
Powerful, Easy to Use Softphones for Windows and Mac Included
With integrated powerful clients for Mac and Windows, 3CX allows you to easily manage your phone calls, whether in the office using CTI and your deskphone, or on the road using your laptop. Unlike other PBXs, no additional license fees are charged – and because the clients are fully integrated they are easy to deploy and manage for the administrator, as well as easy to use for the employees.
Use Softphone to Make and Receive Calls
With 3CX’s softphones for Mac and Windows, you can manage your calls from your desktop and make and receive calls via the office phone system from your computer, even while out of the office. Using a headset you can even use a 3CX client as a full desk phone replacement.
- Launch calls on your IP Phone from your desktop with CTI mode
- No additional softphone licensing fees
- Easy to use and manage
- Work seamlessly as if you were in the office and save on call costs
Integrated, Free Video Conferencing
3CX’s integrated video conferencing solution, enables businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings, whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication. Video conferences can easily be launched through the 3CX client with a few mouse-clicks. Video conferencing can be used for a wide variety of everyday communication needs to boost productivity and efficiency.
Hassle Free Video Conferencing with WebRTC
3CX harnesses Google’s revolutionary WebRTC technology, which enables video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser, meaning that participants will be able to seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional software or plug-ins.
- One-Click Conference
- Interoperability with VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control